Never stop learning!

Well, I signed up for a night/weekend course the other day. If enough people sign up, I be taking a A+ Test Prep course. It has been a while since I was in the classroom on that side of the podium - but you can never stop learning and I am looking forward to getting hands on with hardware again!

Even though I build my personal computers from parts (and the best place to get them is NewEgg), I really haven't done much with hardware in a few years. Besides the occasional GPU upgrade, there really hasn't been a reason to upgrade anymore.

I remember back in my college days upgrading almost every summer! Guess when your priority isn't to play the latest/greatest video game at max settings, you don't really push hardware!

Well, hopefully class will be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is on like Donkey Kong!

Open Letter to Microsoft

Writing a Video Game